Sorry for the lack of the mid-week episode about this topic - the fates conspired to make this week far too busy! :(
But thanks to some folks at Reddit's /r/GameofThrones, I got a few extra points to put on a list. With the Season Finale about to hit the East Coast, let's see how this goes and discuss very soon!
What we would like to see before Season 7 ends:
- Is Cersei really pregnant? Really?
- Cersei's plan for inviting Sansa to KL was...?
- The fate of Septa Unella, Ellaria, and Tyene
- An update on Yara and Euron
- Will the show pay any service to The Dragonbinder Horn?
- Robyn Arryn left The Vale to help Sansa. Now where is he??
- Sam & Gilly arriving at Winterfell with stolen books and assorted news
- Who will be the final holder of Heartsbane, assuming Sam doesn't try to take on White Walkers himself?
- WHERE IS GHOST?
- Some sort of explanation of and conclusion to Arya and Sansa's bratty nonsense
- Bran helping his sisters understand Baelish's machinations
- Bran getting Jon some much-needed info about his Targaryen blood
- Bran doing ANYTHING, really, would be nice
- The fate of the Unsullied
- Now that we've finally gotten to see Casterly Rock, will Edmure join with Grey Worm?
- What has Theon been doing since his arrival at Dragonstone?
- Have the Warlocks of Qarth given up on their promise of revenge against Dany?